Share the full expressions of your favorite "emotive" senator and 2016 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders with your friends! Let's make Bernie Sanders the first president ever to have his own emojis!
Share Berniemojis in two ways:
1. From the Berniemoji app, tap one of the emojis on the two panels available. Then tap which app you would like to share it to, from Messages to Twitter to Facebook.
2. Use the third party Berniemoji keyboard from right in your favorite apps without switching to the Bernomojis app.
To install the keyboard:
1. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard...
2. Tap on Berniemojis
3. Go back to Keyboard, and tap on Berniemojis
4. Grant Full Access to the keyboard. This lets you copy the stickers - we don't collect any data!
To use the keyboard:
1. In any app, touch the globe icon on the default keyboard and tap on Berniemojis
2. Scroll through the stickers and tap the one you want
3. Long press on your text, and paste the sticker!
The Bernimoji keyboard needs 'Full Access' only for the purpose of copying custom images onto your clipboard, and Apple has made this action REQUIRE Full Access. There's no other way around it.
WHY THE KEYBOARD USES COPY/PASTE:
Unfortunately third party keyboards on iOS are unable to insert custom images into text fields - only text. Other 'emoji' keyboards are either build into a single app (for example Stickers in Facebook Messenger) or use the default Apple provided emojis. Otherwise, we have to go through the copy-paste interaction.
Created by NASHBOX Graphic Design and Illustration